Friday, June 11, 2010

He knows, He knows, He knows.

Today seemed like a really long day. I thought that too many things happened in one day that I could hardly process the chronological sequence of the today's events. (Now that I reflect.)

Economics paper was not to say, very difficult, but I can say it was manageable. I know I worked hard for it. So, hopefully, I will receive results that I truly deserve!

A little outing after that with most of my class girls was great! My first time to Marina Barrage and I am sure captivated by the beautiful landscape. I was attracted to the big open space, lush green grass, the kites people of all ages flew, most looking really happy when their kites flew up high, some irritated that their kites weren't flying but kept trying anyway, little kids running around, beautiful newly weds taking their wedding photos, sweet couples enjoying each others' company and the many groups of friends who were having a whole lot of fun. I was part of the crowd. And oh, I wasn't really that concerned with the scorching sun.

To summarize everything, Marina Barrage is a gorgeous place, and the only motivation for a hearty getaway is with a good company!

My day did not end in a high note like I thought it would. But nevertheless, I feel comforted by this renewal of faith each time I had to struggle, to fight against something. Today, I experienced something new. But firstly, thank you Mr. Taxi Driver. Thank you for bringing me home safe. The first thought when it acted up was, come on, just control. Since I was in the cab, it was not a good place to act like I was physically in pain. I did it, I controlled. To the best I could. But even as I control, tears welled up in my eyes and streamed down profusely. There was no intention to cry. No reason too. But I just did. And so, I figured out that the pain I was feeling was to such an extent that if I control, it could be so unbearable that tears will fall unknowingly. Nice point to note about myself today and I guess this is what people call 'suffering in silence.' (Ha!)

The moment I stepped home (No one was home), I hesitated no more but to take my medicine and rush to my bed. I laid in bed. I felt really tired to even toss around to find the most comfortable position like I usually would do. And for a moment, I thought I gave up trying. But then I thought to myself, I did not. I was actually resisting the pain! I did nothing but laid still, and I finally cried out to God. Then, I thought of the song 'The Voice Within'. The words of this song pictures the similar state I was in. I dried my tears and found peace in my heart. I was not feeling any better. I simply moved on.

P.S: I was really encouraged and moved by those people who tweeted and texted me if I was OK. I am OK! Thank you so very much.