Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am a real woman. I know so.

Sometimes, I really don't want to grow up. I just can't imagine all the responsibilities and complications of adulthood.

But sometimes, I really do want to grow up. I want to break free. I want to do what I always dreamed of doing. I want to be the pilot of my own life. I want to take things under my own stride. I want to bear the responsibilities. I want to take care of my parents. I want to be a big sister to my little cousins. I want to stay up late and see stars. I want to make my own curfews. I want to make decisions on my own. I want to feel how it is like to be in love. I want to be a brave lady. I want to be influential. I want to earn money. I want to pay for my own expenses. I want to go for a shopping spree at my own leisure. I want to travel all around the world. I want to be trustworthy. I want to live in a humble home. I want to be a strong and happy woman. I want to go on adventures. I want to be a Superhero in the eyes of my kids. (That is if I do have any in the future, Haha!) I want to meet my friends for Tea. I want to be fit and healthy. I want to drive so that I can fetch my parents around. I want to be a best friend of somebody. I want to learn martial arts. I want to try wearing heels. I want to do something new each day.

I will do what is right, always.