Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little awkward, a little unsure.

I studied so much today and I'm actually saying this because I can hardly believe myself. I should be tired by now. 11:40pm. But I am on my pink swivel chair, sitting upright, allowing the wind to blow my let-down and a little wet hair, and tat-tat-tat, goes the sound of my fingertips tapping up-and-downwardly on the keyboard. It is late, what am I doing here.

I am waiting. Waiting for the clock to strike twelve. Waiting to wish two of my friends a big greeting of Happy Birthday! I am so excited =)

It is no fun, no fun at all to be in a situation whereby your friend calls you up to tell you that she doesn't know what to do, because a friend of hers has gone missing and is having suicidal thoughts and is in heavily depressed state. (Without family support.)
How.
Such unexpected news caught me off guard, unprepared of what I should be saying. I was shocked! (Too.) As much as my friend was worried, I was greatly anxious as well. But worrying wasn't a wise thing to feel, I was thinking of more practical ways to help in some way or another. Our solution was to wait. Continue contacting her. Until the poor girl responds. And when that happens, thank God, everything will be fine.

11:55pm. I should get ready to tuck myself in bed soon. Because when the new morn awakes, it is time for yet another day of a four-hour long lesson in school. I don't want to doze off.

So, Goodnight!