Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stop cursing the person who stole your parking lot! (In life.)

I am trying to squeeze out a little more creativity in the things I do now. Dislike being so rigid all the time. (That's what I feel about myself.)
Although I feel my life is already interesting, it can be better! I want to be a little more adventurous! (Not in the rebellious way.)

This weekend, I was mainly out for family gatherings. Saturday with paternal side, Sunday with maternal side. I enjoy these occasional gatherings, except for the part when my Mom kept creating awkward moments or rather, situations between my male cousins and I. You know, mothers... Sigh.
But nevertheless, it was a good time to catch up with one another. I really do treasure these times spent with my family!
One thing I noticed about Youths these days when they are out for family gatherings is the inappropriate usage of handphones. That's the unhealthy part of technology. It connects people, but it disconnects people at the same time. I am not contradicting if you think hard enough. (Heehee.)

I think if we are able to live out the morals that we preach, then, that is Character.
I just watched IP MAN! (Finally.) And wow, he is truly a great man of dignity, modesty and humility.