Sunday, July 4, 2010

Senseless writer.

Sometimes it's not about that, it's really about this.
I may not be saying the most logical thing now, but I know I am clear-minded.
I love it when someone knows what I want to say without me saying explicitly. I feel so understood.
I am starting to move on. Thinking that maybe I belong to a better place...somehow.
God has probably seen all that I've gone through and thought that perhaps, I have been tested enough. (Or not) I probably would have done all I could to be of a good friend and stranger to people I meet. It was my best.
Sometimes, I think I am done here. But as I begin to think of...my life, I say maybe not, because I just want to stay.
I have a big purpose here. I just need some motivation.
My emotions are justified, and very much stirred up by affairs that I feel something for.