Friday, July 2, 2010

I am rejoicing! Common tests are officially over!
Went to catch Eclipse with the girls after our last paper and it was pretty awesome, and sort of met my expectations for it! I thought that it was quite exciting with all the action scenes and occasionally, a little of romantic humour (or not) especially in conversations between Edward and Jacob.
Now that the exam period has tided down, I think I should not get into a playing mood or complacent attitude. I feel that consistency is important for the type of studying style I am getting myself into.
Planet Earth is amazing. The graphics, the skills, the precision, the angles, the timing, the movements, the settings, the volume, the emotions, the entire film is just pure genius! One day, I will watch all the episodes and admire the nature of our beautiful beautiful Planet Earth.
There's just nothing to be missed.