Sunday, August 1, 2010

Awaken my soul!

Counting down, prelims are in two weeks' time! And very soon, we will overcome Alevels and break free!
The weather had been strange lately. Not that I dislike the nice cooling weather, I am just worried for the planet. Climate changes are pertinent all over the world today and I think this is something to be concerned with. It is really about US.

Festival of Praise was definitely one of the greatest events of the year! (The best event to be at on 30th and 31st July 2010) I will miss anything for this! People from all walks of life gathered in unity to give thanks and praise the one and only Lord of my life. God is really good, He gave us storms so as to strengthen us, prepare us and prosper us for a future and a hope! I believe everyone was feeling as humbled as I was and as blessed as I felt.

We should never lose sight of our vision and dreams because God never did lose sight of us. We should never deny our faith and beliefs because God never did denied any part of us. Most importantly, we should never stop loving because God's love for us is abundant, undying and everlasting.
Those who follow a heart of Jesus will walk blameless and righteous. Because we may fail, but He never fails!

The road I am taking now is seemingly endless and exhausting, but I will carry on because I don't want to lose the hopefulness in me. The pain I am going through is daunting and terrifying, but I want to keep that tenacity in me. If for any moment you think that you are going through trials that you alone are facing, hmmm actually, someone else had already been there and overcame the odds!
There's always a greater purpose behind every situation :) I believe.