Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying to stay steadfast

A few metres may be just steps to us. But in fact, a marathon to a snail.
Still, we do not despise.
Every creation is precious in the eyes of the Lord.

Sometimes I feel like a little snail. Going so slowly, just too slow to catch up with my schedule. I know what needs to be done, and I am hoping my sense of urgency will pick up at a faster rate.

I hope you are trying as hard as I am!

The world continues to demand more, and we are losing out to people who are constantly acheiving more. Well, yes, not everything in life is a competition. We are just doing this in favour of our own successes in the future. Of course, in the course of all this working-so-hard frenzy, let's not forget the convictions and principles we once set in our hearts. You know, the time when we said we want to be more other-centered and the promise we made to never give up.