Saturday, April 2, 2011

God never wastes our pain.

Things had been pretty hectic...and exciting.

Teaching is rewarding. It is, when you take heart in it. Teaching is tough. Yes it is, when your students are not up to your own expectations. Teaching is meaningful. It is, when you inspire and influence. Teaching is tiring. Yes it is, when your students don't want to learn. Teaching is what I do now.
"The greatest expression of humility is servanthood."

I love serving the community. I love helping the needy. I love doing my part. I love Youth For Causes, a social entrepreneurship project I am working on with my team to raise funds. It is a big thing. And more so, it requires a big heart to achieve its purpose and objectives. I hope we are ready to do this TGT (that's our team name by the way)! Nice pun isn't it?

Thank you Jesus for being there every step of the way. It's been a rocky journey... At the end of the day, it is still about holding on. Faithfully.