Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You are a blessing.

Things haven't been all good, but I still thank God for His grace through it all. If you want to have an abundance of grace, you have to go through an abundance of trials. That's what I was taught.
For when I am weak, His grace is made perfectly strong.
Even when it is an expectation turned into disappointment, I think it is really all part and parcel of life to receive things we don't want. Not that we don't want it, we think we don't deserve it. But it is not like we deserve all the blessings in the world either. We ought to be so much less self-centred.
I think it is ultimately still about making good choices. Choosing LOVE. Love produces passion. And it is the passion that brings forth motivation. And then comes action. Everyone is talking about LOVE. It doesn't go out of fashion.

I'm really glad that I'm putting good thoughts in my mind, sending good thoughts to people I love and doing those good thoughts for real. We are called to be a blessing, after all.