Saturday, September 19, 2009

I can't help but to quote William Shakespeare now.
He wrote in A Midsummer Night's Dream, "The course of true love never did run smooth."

last year when i took my olevels, studying this book for literature, it didn't occur to me how strong this sentence was.
True love is tested through tears, pain and hardship.
never smooth-sailing.

some tell me they don't believe in true love.
they think it's non-existent! it's not possible!

i guess it's subjective. it depends on your own personal definition of it(:

my mum's close friend's dad passed away peacefully yesterday.
i was pretty saddened because my mum's friend is someone i love and am close to.

and then, i got reminded of a book, Tuesdays with Morrie.
That wise old man, strong-willed even though his days were numbered.
He said one powerful statement that is rooted to my heart since last year when i read it!
When you learn how to die, you learn how to live.

I need Wisdom.

awesome song!
different versions by various singers, but i personally like Natalie Grant's. enjoy!